Killikoondu(parrat cage)Mandapam or Sangili Mandapam : It is seen on the western side of the Pottramarai Kulam and was constructed by Abisheka Pandaram in 1623.
Since this mandapam has sculptures of Yalis or dragon like forms it is also called Yali mandapam. Another name for it is sangili mandapam.
There are aesthetic sculptures of the Pandavas and Dharupathy and also the drawings of the scenes from Thiruvilayadal.
The Sithivinayagar shrine and Kumar shrine of the temple are situated here.