The hall of hundred pillars
Mandapa Nayaka mandapam or The hall of hundred pillars:
This mandapam of Lord Nataraja Divine Sabha is situated to the north Swami Sannidhi flagstaff mandapam .
This was built by Sinnappa Nayakkar in the year 1526.
Thirugnanasambandar Mandapam or Tie shrine of four Saints:
This mandapam built by Krishna Veerappa Nayakkar (1564-1572) is situated to the south of Swami Sannidhi flagstaff mandapam .
There are idols of Saints Thirugnanasambandar, Thirunavukkarasar, Sundarar, Manickavasagar and Nedumara Pandian (Koonpandian), Mangayarkarasiyar, Kulachirayar and Moorthy Nayanar.
Veera Vasantharayar Mandapam : This Mandapam situated adjacent to the East Rajagopuram was built by Muthuveerappa Naicker in the year 1611.